Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Birthday Money

It has been awhile since I have posted.  Way outside the guidelines I originally set when I first created this blog.  It was a year end at work and my wife and I are remodeling our kitchen, so spare time has been hard to find.  In the future I will be consistent with updates and truly hold to at least one post per week.


Along with the blog being put on hold, so has my research of companies to invest in.  I am still in the process of updating my excel template to help in the research process of my investing venture.  When that is completed I will post a copy for your use.  One thing to note that this will just be one tool to use in your research as it will be in my research.  This is a lot other items that you must look at when investing.  


The good news in this post is yesterday was my birthday.  I am not trying to build my ego and have people wish me a happy birthday.  I am announcing this because it is the best time of the year for found money.  Now, I am not a person that needs a gift to feel appreciated, but I do appreciate gifts, especially when the gift is cash.  It was a good year.  So far, I have received $505 for my birthday and this money will be added to my investing account.  If you have a grandma like I do, you probably knew who the five dollars came from.  All kidding aside, I truly do appreciate the gifts and they will be put to good use.


One last thing before I go.  I found this interesting contest and one I believe will help me reach my goal.  The contest is put on by microcapclub.com and the winner gets $10k.  Here is a link for their site if you want to join and for the rules of the contest.  http://microcapclub.com/contest/  Also, the top 14 get a cool $1k each.   I know I will be signing up and I hope you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment